I’m going to go a little off the usual request for an image on a specific subject matter these next few months. Rob from Stony Brook posted this question to the members and I asked if I could use it here.
What would be your Photo Bucket List? What would you want to accomplish photographically before your final shutter button is clicked? I have posted mine at SBCC and have repeated it here. Some thoughts are easily accomplished while a few others are way other there. Having the doable mixed in with the not-so doable is a good blend.
Joe’s Photo Bucket List
- Complete PSA Advanced Photography course
- Take and pass PSA Judge’s Program
- Learn CS5!
- Master my D7000
- Put the NIK Webinars to good use
- Photograph National Parks of the Southwest
- Photograph Australia and New Zealand
- Photograph England, Ireland, and Scotland
- Get a book of my images published
- Get my images accepted and exhibited into a gallery
- Get accepted into a bona fide stock agency
Lynne’s Photo Bucket List
- Get a perfect score in a HDP’S Competition Night!!!!!
- Photograph a sunrise and a sunset in both Africa and Alaska
- Work with troubled teens in photography, making in difference in their lives
- Take and pass a PSA course
- Retire and travel the world taking pictures
- Truly learn how to take Portraits
- Just be able to make people happy with my photos!!
- Master the art of photography – camera and computer aspects
Rich’s Photo Bucket List
- Capture a good image of an osprey hunting
- Capture a grizzly bear with salmon
- Capture a photo of wild eagles
- Capture a photo of moose up close
- Capture an image of musk ox
- Capture an image of the aurora borealis
- Capture a photo of Dall sheep on a mountain side
- Print a book on Alaska w/DVD slide show
- Sell one of my photos to a magazine
- Learn how to do macro photography
- Purchase a Mac computer and software to go with it for photography
Jim’s Photo Bucket List
- Elevate my photography to the excellence I think I am capable of.
- Focus on nature, still life, and macro photography.
- Complete the PSA Advanced Photography course.
- Back to Ireland
- Back to the Northwest U. S.
- See one of the grandchildren develop a real interest in photography.
- Cross country non-highway photo road trip.
- Develop an ability to compose “creative” images.
- Have a photo gallery in Falmouth.
- Accepting what the judges say, appreciating their critique and
putting the two together to make great images.
- Be accepted in the “Tiny Sparrow” program.
Lena’s Photo Bucket List
- Learn as much as I can about my camera
- Master Portrait, Architecture, Action and Night Photography
- Win Image of the Year in HDP camera club
- Photograph all Cape Verde Islands, New Zealand, Morocco, Cuba, Turkey, Greece, Egypt Israel, and the Caribbean
- Publish a Photo Book
- Start a website
- Shoot a wedding and make money
- Take pictures everyday for a year
- Get a photo published in a Travel Magazine
- Be the best photographer I can be
Phil’s Photo Bucket List
- To become more proficient utilizing LightRoom
- To learn how to use Photoshop Elements
- To learn how to use flash better
- To get better at taking portraits
- Experiment more
- Do more street photography
- Master the capabilities of my Nikon D7000
- Try shooting more in manual
Kathy’s Photo Bucket List
- Sell an image
- Place in a photography/art show
- Learn how to not take a blurry image
- Make a tear happen with an image shared
- Invest in more equipment and software
- Have fun taking a great image without “overthinking”
about ISO, aperture, shutter speed, or lighting – just having it come naturally.
Gail’s Photo-Bucket list
Things to learn:
- How to photograph the moon
- Decent portraits
Places to shoot:
- The snowmobile trails in Vermont that I’ve been riding over 30 years
- Minot’s Light
- Vale di Cadore, Italy
Al’s Photo Bucket List
- Continue improving proficiency using camera’s Av, Tv and Manual settings.
- Shoot more photos using RAW
- Improve related editing proficiency
- Increase proficiency using Layers in Adobe Elements
- Become proficient with use of flash attachment
- Improve low light and night photography skills
- Take more nature related photos
- Achieve higher HDP competition scores
Scott’s Under Construction Photo Bucket List
- Scotland (NOT with a tour group)
- Secure the photo equipment to make the trip worthwhile
- Knowledge needed to capture what I see
- Need to get up to date on the software
- Capture the detail and effect as witnessed in other members’ images
Rick’s Photo Bucket List
- Acquire an autofocus super-telephoto lens.
- Get back to Florida to photograph the wading birds.
- Get back to the Rockies in Colorado to photograph the wildlife.
- Photograph Yosemite and the California Coast.
- Photograph Acadia National Park in the fall.
- Have my own gallery and sell my prints.
- Learn how to use studio lights and have my own studio.
- Get more paid photography opportunities so I can afford more gear 🙂
- Publish my own photo book, which I can market and sell.
- Continue to help and inspire others.